Weekly Group Meetings
Mondays | 6:30pm | What To Expect:
- A friendly environment with lots of fun & laughter.
- Students arriving early & staying late to hang out.
- A delicious home-cooked meal.
- Announcements about ImpactU’s upcoming activities and events.
- Traditions like: Question of the Day
- A time for prayer & occasional songs of worship.
- Discussion about faith, Jesus and other spiritual topics, usually from the Bible.
- A delicious dessert.
- And the chance to meet people and make new friends.
Watch for weekly updates on our Facebook page to catch the latest on the location of our gatherings and activities! Check out our Upcoming Events page for latest activities that are always open to anyone and everyone!
Whether you’re a freshman or a grad student; an international or American student; a Christian, an agnostic, or an atheist…
Everyone is welcome!
about ImpactU,Getting involved in Social Justice,Getting involved on campus,Spirituality’/][contact-field label='Comment' type='textarea' required='1'/][/contact-form]